Wednesday 11 April 2012

These would be tweets if I still used Twitter.

iPad case arrived. Smells funny.

Spent morning listening to geriatric culchies talking about a bus.

Frank Mitchell is a knob.

Drinking water out of a cup feels a bit weird.

I really need Olly Murs to piss off.

I'd quite like a sausage roll.

Finishing things earlier than expected at work sort of freaks me out. It's really not that surprising that I need therapy...

If I feel like I'm getting a work out by drawing on my iPad, I think I maybe need to hit the gym again.

Speaking of which, it's disturbing how much of my day centres around food. Work is just what I do in between eating. I think this falls under the category of "Not Good".

Lady Gaga bores the crap out of me these days. I didn't have her pegged for a one album wonder, but there you go. I really wish they'd stop playing her crappy Born This Way stuff on the radio.

It's bloody tipping it down here atm. Where's Adele when you need her to set fire to the rain, eh?

I have eaten all my food. I has a sad.

I'm torn between finishing up my work at a decent hour and getting home earlyish, or staying late and having a rousing round of Desk Karaoke. I think my priorities may be screwed up somewhere...

It's also bothering me that I keep typing four full stops instead of three when I'm typing an ellipsis. I clearly need a life.

Since getting my iPad last week, I've become obsessed with Instagram. Yeah, yeah, welcome to 2010, I know - but still, I cannot seem to resist the urge to run all my photos through it, sometimes with multiple copies because I can't decide on a filter. See above about needing a life.

Why is Jason Derulo? Srsly, just why?



No comments:

Post a Comment