Monday 5 September 2011

A brief diversion from our regular programming...

As I have mentioned a few times, stopping myself from wallowing and dwelling on the various things going on with me right now - particularly the things I have no control over - is something that I'm trying pretty hard not to do. Which means I need a lot of distractions. Which led me to this site - Not Always Right. It's pretty funny, and it does sometimes make you despair for society, but meh, so long as there's a few cheap laughs along the way it's all good, right?

This might be my favourite entry so far. So simple, yet so, so funny. I keep giggling everytime I think of it:

(The customer is having difficulty with our website. One of the common reasons is using an incompatible browser.)
Me: “Okay, maybe it’s a problem with your browser. What web browser are you using?”
Customer: “Mozzarella filofax.”

That is just brilliant. In fact, I want to start a band called Mozzarella Filofax. It will be a cover band, of cheesy songs from the 80s. Eh? See what I did there? Cheese? The 80s?  See? What do you mean that's not funny?

*sad face* *cue Charlie Brown music*

No comments:

Post a Comment